Current Weather - 12:40 PM ~ clear ~ Temp 79.9º ~ Humidity 23% ~ Winds NW 4.0mph ~ Max Gust 17.0mph
Todays Extremes - High 81.2º ~ Low 65.6º ~ Rain 0.00" ~ Snow 0.00" ~ Season Total 0" ~ Barometer 29.783
LATEST ALERTS (whats this?)
None at this time
Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Guests: 109, Members: 4 ...
robk (K6RBK)
Gutter Duster
RetiredRedHat
Kev250R

most ever online: 573
(Members: 41, Guests: 532) on Jul 05 : 10:19am

Members: 3190
Newest member: honeybunchkins
BIG BEAR LIVE SCANNER
Current Listeners:
Listen Now  Twitter
Upcoming Events (next 90 days)
Sat 23 Aug 14
  2014 SCM Picnic
Support this Site!
Socalmountains is primarily supported by user donations. Donate now to help keep this site going. Click here to donate by Credit Card or PayPal. Any amount is greatly appreciated!
Member's Birthdays:

Upcoming Birthdays:
Jul 26 nb2gvl
Jul 27 Kelleys Korner
Jul 27 lunchlady
Jul 27 newbee
Jul 28 mntnona
Jul 29 km6sx
Forums
Socalmountains.com :: Forums :: WINTER
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

Coyote! (photos)

Go to page   <<        >>  
Author Post
Uncle Buck
Wed Feb 15 2012, 10:19AM

We aim to please, or something...
Registered Member #12
:
Sc®atcher wrote ...
...The fourth one...I'm speculating that it's a female "picking her mate" It's about that time of year.

Translation for the guys: "It's valentines Day."

Stay thirsty my friends...
Lumbe® Jill
Wed Feb 15 2012, 10:42AM

R

:
melentine wrote ...

i think they are waiting for the bacon that lives next door

Not any more...charlotte moved to the other side of the lake.

What doesn't kill me does NOT make me stronger. It makes me anxious, bitchy, and vulnerable...but nobody wants to see that embroidered on a pillow...Lisa Kogan...thx LXL...sorry i stole it from you! Ok, maybe I'm not sorry :-P

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow...Larry the Cable Guy
labor mel
Wed Feb 15 2012, 11:21AM

pole queen
Registered Member #46
:
Sc®atcher wrote ...

melentine wrote ...

i think they are waiting for the bacon that lives next door

Not any more...charlotte moved to the other side of the lake.

i hope she took her peeps with her!!! i just hate it when animals leave their humans behind.. kinda cruel if you ask me

i am multi lingual, i can speak English, sarcasm and smart arse!

there is always too much month left at the end of my money!
©ammy
Thu Feb 16 2012, 07:40PM

:
Benny (N6BWX) wrote ...

I'm sure there's a thought process that went along with it being in 'Winter' care to share?

Ah yes! I took these photos during the time of year when the Sun appears to be moving northward but hasn't yet crossed the Equator.
©ammy
Thu Feb 16 2012, 07:41PM

:
Cocopuffs wrote ...

yeyyyyy more photos for mi website hahahah

I know it's in the Winter forum, but what does the coyote have to do with SoCalWeather?
©ammy
Thu Feb 16 2012, 07:42PM

:
Sc®atcher wrote ...

I swear you guys talk in your own private language some times!

COCO likes to steal the photos I post on here and put them on his website. Sometimes he tells me about it afterwords. Sometimes I happen to be bored and go to look at his site and see them there without prior knowledge of them being there.
cricket
Thu Feb 16 2012, 07:44PM

R
Registered Member #39
:
beauatiful animals!

Summer will be here soon!
©ammy
Thu Feb 16 2012, 07:46PM

:
©ammy wrote ...

Benny (N6BWX) wrote ...

I'm sure there's a thought process that went along with it being in 'Winter' care to share?

Ah yes! I took these photos during the time of year when the Sun is moving northward but hasn't yet crossed the Equator.

Oh and (even though it's obvious) we are located in the Northern Hemisphere.
Cocopuffs
Thu Feb 16 2012, 10:00PM

I speak coconese
Registered Member #102
:
©ammy wrote ...

Sc®atcher wrote ...

I swear you guys talk in your own private language some times!

COCO likes to steal the photos I post on here and put them on his website. Sometimes he tells me about it afterwords. Sometimes I happen to be bored and go to look at his site and see them there without prior knowledge of them being there.

Hahaha, you know you like all the attention roger i have people that email me all the time complimenting them and encouraging me to post more no lie.

For Accurate Regional Forecast Go to:http://www.socalweather.net
Cocopuffs
Fri Feb 17 2012, 01:05AM

I speak coconese
Registered Member #102
:
speaking of pictures, if anyone has any from this past storm please share or send to me in a message with your first and last name, I may pick your to go on the front page of my site!

For Accurate Regional Forecast Go to:http://www.socalweather.net
Go to page   <<        >>  

Moderators: Craig (KJ6BCM), ©ammy, Lumbe® Jill, Debbie Doodah, Bookworm, ***SCM ALERT***, Benny (N6BWX), Socalmountains Admin

Jump:     Back to top