Current Weather @ 11:11 PM Clear skies Temp 19.3º Humidity 69% Winds SSE 0.0mph Max Gust 25.3mph
Todays Extremes High 38.8º Low 19.2º Rain 0.00" Rain Rate 0.000" per hr Snow 0.00" Season 27"
LATEST ALERTS (whats this?)

(Click alert for more info)
Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
ROADS AND TRAFFIC
Updated: 11:00 PM v2.1
Big Bear to Highland (330): 42 mins  
Highland to Big Bear (330): 41 mins  
Big Bear to Redlands  (38): 60 mins  
Redlands to Big Bear  (38): 61 mins  
Big Bear to Lucerne    (18): 34 mins  
Lucerne to Big Bear    (18): 34 mins  
=Light  =Moderate  =Heavy Traffic
Road Conditions Page: Click Here
Guests: 422, Members: 3 ...
Humble Daisy
Metcalf Man
Gmaines

most ever online: 1871
(Members: 29, Guests: 1842) on Nov 30 : 08:15am

Members: 5850
Newest member: Capmb
SUPPORT SCM!
Support SCM by making a single or recurring donation.

Member's Birthdays:

Upcoming Birthdays:
Dec 16 Badgerdawg
Dec 16 propertymanager
Dec 18 Tiffinymariha
Dec 18 Tiffiny's
Dec 19 NoMoreCityMike
Dec 20 Jen&Shady
Forums
Socalmountains.com :: Forums :: SCM SUPPORT AND UPDATES
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

Bensweather.com

Author Post
Benny ⭐
Sun Sep 21 2014, 03:34AM Email Thread Print View

:
Quite often people ask where exactly donations go for bensweather or socalmountains for that matter.

As some of you probably noticed over the last few months, bensweather has been down quite often and typically when we needed it most during times of adverse weather. Well I'm happy to announce, due in part to the generous donations of my supporters, I have purchased a dedicated server and have moved away from my old host, no longer on a shared webserver with other websites. This will ensure better reliability in the future and more control for me to fix issues when problems arise; you may even notice the page loads much faster! Granted it costs more to run on it's own dedicated server, but will certainly be worth it for the increased reliability as we head towards what might be a pretty wet winter!

So thanks again to everyone who has donated in the past and those of you who continue to support  bensweather.com 

-Ben

ON TWITTER! OR FOR LOCAL WEATHER [Click Here]
Website
Ernest T. Bass
Sun Sep 21 2014, 07:44AM

winter is coming, soon, real soon
Registered Member #504
:
awesome Ben!

I don’t need your attitude thanks, I have one of my own!

The Holocaust...Never Again
השואה... לעולם לא עוד
NShore.Allen
Sun Sep 21 2014, 07:51AM

wanna be UTH
Registered Member #4616
:
Excellent news, Ben.

Just in time for the big snow storms this winter!! Awesome websites.

A smile is a curve that can set things a lot of things straight
©ammy ⭐
Sun Sep 21 2014, 08:18PM

:
Sweet! Thanks for sharing the info.
Dave™
Mon Sep 22 2014, 02:11PM

It's been 50 years and counting...
Registered Member #30
:
Thanks, Ben! What you guys do for us is appreciated by more than you know…

"A sad day is seeing Big Bear in your rear view mirror" - @llen

" A billion here, a billion there, and pretty soon you're talking real money" -attributed to Everett Dirksen

"If God wanted us to vote, He should have provided candidates." - The Kingston Trio
Lumber Jill ⭐
Mon Sep 22 2014, 03:00PM

R

:
This is a good reminder to everyone, that SCM and Ben's Weather are expensive to run. If you enjoy having access to them, please consider making a donation today.

What doesn't kill me does NOT make me stronger. It makes me anxious, bitchy, and vulnerable...but nobody wants to see that embroidered on a pillow...Lisa Kogan...thx LXL...sorry i stole it from you! Ok, maybe I'm not sorry :-P

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow...Larry the Cable Guy

Moderators: Craig ⭐, ©ammy ⭐, Lumber Jill ⭐, Mtngoat John⭐, Deb Doodah⭐, SCM ALERT🚨, Benny ⭐, Socalmountains Admin, ⚡WX ALERT⚡

Jump:     Back to top